Eco-Friendly Comfort in New York’s Hudson Valley
Thyme in the Country, a bed and breakfast located just 6 miles from the city of Hudson, NY, is more than a lovely place to stay: it’s a way of life and style of hospitality that is warm, wholesome, visionary, and utterly heartfelt. We offer our guests more than simply beautiful surroundings, incredible amenities, eco-friendliness, and delicious breakfasts. Our B&B offers an attitude of optimism and a lively, reverent approach to life. We welcome you to fully experience our local culture and way of life during your vacation getaway.
Spring has arrived and everything is different once again!
But not too different.
We are returning to pre pandemic weekend room stays in the Bed and Breakfast for those who have been vaccinated and are looking for a short stay sharing the house with 4 other guests. The Eco-cottage will also be available for a short stay. The daily room rate includes breakfast served outside weather permitting.
Until COVID is completely gone the whole house rental continues, allowing you, your family/friends to have exclusive use of the entire 4 bedroom B&B, including the kitchen and surrounding property for a minimum stay of seven nights. Room Rate starts out at $400.00/night. Add $100.00 for each additional bedroom. Maximum of 8 guests, (including children).
Included in your stay:
- full access to the backyard trails, use of the salt filtered pool
- Dinner and/or Breakfast if you like, delivered to your door.
- great internet access,
- a cozy, clean house with 2 living rooms to stretch your legs, read books, bird watch, do projects. Dining room table seats 10
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of refrigerator space, countertops, dishwasher, 2 sinks
- Organic bedding and mattresses to sleep on, down quilts to sleep under.
- air condition in bedrooms, screened windows that open
- 2 bathtubs, 3 full baths
- All in a beautifully furnished home that has been restored with love. Its old fashioned character has not been stripped away by renovations. Original woodwork and floors throughout, antique furnishings, natural fiber linens, rugs and window coverings. Cleaning and laundry done without chemicals.
If this sounds appealing to you book online or give me a call for more informaion