Eco-Friendly Comfort in New York’s Hudson Valley
Thyme in the Country, a bed and breakfast located just 6 miles from the city of Hudson, NY, is more than a lovely place to stay: it’s a way of life and style of hospitality that is warm, wholesome, visionary, and utterly heartfelt. We offer our guests more than simply beautiful surroundings, incredible amenities, eco-friendliness, and delicious breakfasts. Our B&B offers an attitude of optimism and a lively, reverent approach to life. We welcome you to fully experience our local culture and way of life during your vacation getaway.
At our bed & breakfast in the Hudson Valley, you’ll enjoy:
- Four Welcoming Guest Rooms
- Home-Grown, Wholesome, Organic Breakfasts
- Natural Fiber Bedding & Rugs
- Eco-Friendly Cleansers
- Organic Vegetable, Herb & Flower Gardens
- Wildlife-Filled Pond & Meadows
- Organic Toiletries, including handmade soaps
- Guest Pantry with tea, cold drinks and afternoon snacks.
If you would like a light dinner waiting for you on arrival – or would like a home-cooked meal during your stay – we can prepare a casserole or a hearty soup made from organic ingredients, served with crusty bread, salad, dessert and tea for $35 per person. Please give 24-hours’ notice.