Eco-Friendly Comfort in New York’s Hudson Valley
Thyme in the Country, a bed and breakfast located just 6 miles from the city of Hudson, NY, is more than a lovely place to stay: it’s a way of life and style of hospitality that is warm, wholesome, visionary, and utterly heartfelt. We offer our guests more than simply beautiful surroundings, incredible amenities, eco-friendliness, and delicious breakfasts. Our B&B offers an attitude of optimism and a lively, reverent approach to life. We welcome you to fully experience our local culture and way of life during your vacation getaway.
Winter is closing in and we will be opening again for weekly whole house rentals after January 15, 2021
Our Whole House Rental allows you, your family/friends to have exclusive use of the entire 4 bedroom B&B, including the kitchen and surrounding property for a minimum stay of seven nights. Room Rate starts out at $250.00/night. Add $100.00 for each additional room. Maximum rate $450.00/night for 6 adults
Included in your stay:
- firewood for fireplace and back porch stove,
- full access to the backyard trails,
- Dinner and/or Breakfast if you like, delivered to your door.
- great internet access,
- a cozy, clean house with 2 living rooms to stretch your legs, read books, bird watch, watch it snow, do projects. Dining room table seats 10
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of refrigerator space, countertops, dishwasher, 2 sinks
- Organic bedding and mattresses to sleep on, down quilts to sleep under.
- Warm hot water radiator heat
- 2 bathtubs, 3 full baths
If this sounds appealing to you book online or give me a call for more informaion