Take the road less traveled to Thyme in the Country and be surrounded by scenic beauty, good food and happy people.
1) Walk out our back door to scenic vistas and get glimpses of the elusive wildlife inhabiting the meadows
2) Weeding; gives you the opportunity to unite your avocation and your vocation
3) Bird watch while eating your farm to table breakfast outdoors
4) Read a book by the pool and nap afterwards in one of our hidden hammocks
5) Splitting firewood wood for a Saturday night campfire is a SUPER stress reducing activity and leaves you feeling very productive.
Stay tuned to our blog for timely updates and more reasons to take the road less traveled.