We have a NEW room to try out! Of course it was constructed with environmental sustainability in mind, and privacy and comfort. Its great for those with babies as it is located 100 feet from the B&B. The list of environmental features is a long one but the top 5 are;
- Local: all wood harvested locally, within 100 miles of our home, chalk boards used in the shower walls are from a school across the river, all plumbers, stone masons, carpenters and electrical tradesmen live in the county. Windows and sink also locally sourced.
- Sustainable; insulation made of recycled cotton denim, fuel efficient monitor heater used to heat the 15’x10′ space. Water is solar heated. Paints are all low VOC’s and some are milk paint from our own dyes and milk. Toilet is a Clivus Multrum; NYS building code approved and odor free. Heater is a Monitor Heater, fueled by kerosene adds warmth with efficiency and no odor. Air Conditioner is top rated energy star Friedrich air conditioner.
- Tranquility; separate from the B&B makes the space very peaceful.
- Breakfast; social, local and delicious; straight from our farm.
- The price; $140.00/night, This room is pet friendly but rules apply. Call 518-672-5623 for more information.